Industrial Sodium Sulfide Product Quality Standard
Created date: 2020/04/16
Because sodium sulfide is used in a wide range of applications, and each industry pays attention to the quality of the product, the quality of the sodium sulfide product needs to be checked. The following tells you what the quality of sodium sulfide should meet.
Test by standard
Inorganic compounds, also known as stinky base, odor soda, xanthine, and sodium sulfide. Pure sodium sulfide is a colorless crystalline powder. Strong moisture absorption, soluble in water. The aqueous solution is strongly alkaline. It can cause burns when it comes into contact with skin and hair. Therefore, it is commonly known as sodium sulfide. The aqueous sodium sulfide solution is slowly oxidized in the air to sodium thiosulfate, sodium sulfite, sodium sulfate, and sodium polysulfide. Since the formation of sodium thiosulfate is faster, the main product of oxidation is sodium thiosulfate. Sodium sulfide deliquesces in the air, carbonizes and deteriorates, and continuously releases hydrogen sulfide gas. Industrial sodium sulfide has a color of pink, brownish red, and khaki because it contains impurities. Specific gravity, melting point, and boiling point also vary depending on the influence of impurities.
A colorless, transparent crystal with an odor. Dissolved in cold water, very soluble in hot water, slightly soluble in alcohol. Industrial products are generally mixed with different crystal waters, and contain different degrees of impurities. In addition to different appearance colors, density, melting point, boiling point, etc. are also affected by impurities.
GB1901990 dangerous goods packaging mark.
GB/T601-1988 Preparation of standard solutions for chemical reagent titration analysis (capacity analysis).
GB/T602-1988 Preparation of standard solution for determination of impurities in chemical reagents.
GB/T603-1988 Preparation of preparations and products used in chemical reagent test methods.
GB/T1250-1989 Representation method and determination method of limit values.
GB/T3049-1986 General method for determination of iron content in chemical products - phenanthroline spectrophotometric method.
GB/T6682-1992 Analytical laboratory water specifications and test methods.
Test by standard
1. For bagged tablets and granular sodium sulfide, randomly select 3 bags (50kg Pack) or 6 bags (25kg Pack) from each batch, and dissolve and sample according to the above method.
2. Industrial sodium sulfide is inspected by the quality supervision and inspection department of the production plant in accordance with the provisions of this standard. The manufacturer shall ensure that each batch of manufactured products meets the requirements of this standard. If one of the test results does not meet the requirements of this standard, it should be re-sampled from the double-package. If the result of the re-inspection does not meet the requirements of this standard, the whole batch of products will be unqualified.
3. The user has the right to accept the industrial sodium sulfide received according to the provisions of this standard. The acceptance shall be carried out within one month from the date of arrival.
4. If there is an indicator that does not meet the requirements of this standard, it should be re-sampled from the double-package. If the result of the re-inspection does not meet the requirements of this standard, the whole batch of products will be unqualified.
5.Use the comparison method of the repair value specified in GB/T1250 to determine whether the test results meet the standards.
1. Industrial sodium sulfide packaging should have a firm and clear mark, including: manufacturer name, site, product name, trademark, net content, grade, this standard number and the corrosion mark specified in GB190-1990.
2. Each batch of manufactured products should have a quality certificate. The contents include: the name of the manufacturer's name, the name of the product, the net content of the trademark, the grade, the batch number or the date of manufacture, the certificate of the product quality in accordance with this standard and the number of this standard.
3. Class 1 and Class 2 industrial sodium sulfide are packed in iron drums or according to user requirements and meet the safety requirements of storage and transportation. Class 3 industrial sodium sulfide is packed in iron drums. The net content per barrel (bag) is 25kg 50kg or 150kg.
4. Iron drum packaging should ensure that the lid is tightly sealed; other packaging methods should ensure the stability of product quality and meet the relevant provisions of storage and transportation safety.
5. Industrial sodium sulfide products should be well ventilated during storage to prevent rain, moisture and heat, and should not be connected with acid and corrosive materials. .
6. Industrial sodium sulfide products should be transported with care to prevent sun, rain and heat, and keep the packaging intact.
Sodium sulfide is also divided into Low ferric sodium sulfide, anhydrous sodium sulfide, etc. You can contact us for your help.